Full-Service Junk Removal in the Annapolis – DC Metro
Expanding Space and
Junk Force is the professional team you need for junk removal in the Annapolis and DC Metro!
- Local. We’re locally-owned and operated in Severna Park, Maryland.
- Professional. Our team is experienced and trained to handle anything thrown their way!
- Eco-Friendly. We want to keep junk out of landfills, so we donate and recycle.
THE JUNK REMOVAL PROCESS
Before We Arrive
We’ll give you a courtesy call to let you know we’re on our way. You can count on us to arrive on time and prepared.
Once our team arrives, show us what needs to go and we’ll give you a no-obligation quote to haul your items away.
Our expert team will haul away your unwanted junk while taking extra care to protect your home or business.
Attention to Detail
Not only will we take the big stuff, but we’ll also sweep up any mess left over! We’ll make sure you’re 100% satisfied.
Once the job is complete, payment is quick and easy. We accept cash, checks, credit cards and debit cards.
Eco-Friendly & Responsible
As a local small business, part of our mission is to improve our communities. We do that by being eco-friendly and offering fast, affordable service.
- Heavy Lifting. You don’t have to lift a finger! We have the muscle and tools to handle anything.
- Service Areas. Our service area covers the Annapolis-DC Metro area.
- Full-Service. Don’t sweat the details! Let us do all the planning for you.
Our minimum charge is $126
5 Cubic Yard
10 Cubic Yard
15 Cubic Yard
20 Cubic Yard
Proud to Serve Our
We make the junk removal process simple and hassle-free!
- Quote. First, get in touch for a no-cost quote. Our prices are based on volume, so each quote is firm and inclusive. There are never any surprise charges!
- Work. We’ll get started right away with your approval. Rest assured, we’ll arrive with the tools we need to remove junk and keep your property protected.
- Haul. Finally, you’re clutter-free! We’ll haul away your junk to be sorted for donation and recycling. We only send junk for disposal as a last resort!