Full-Service Junk Removal in the Annapolis – DC Metro
Expanding Space and
Junk Force is the professional team you need for junk removal in the Annapolis and DC Metro!
- Veteran Owned. We are owned by a veteran who proudly served their country.
- Local. We’re locally-owned and operated in Severna Park, Maryland.
- Professional. Our team is experienced and trained to handle anything thrown their way!
- Eco-Friendly. We want to keep junk out of landfills, so we donate and recycle.
THE JUNK REMOVAL PROCESS
Before We Arrive
We’ll give you a courtesy call to let you know we’re on our way. You can count on us to arrive on time and prepared.
Once our team arrives, show us what needs to go and we’ll give you a no-obligation quote to haul your items away.
Our expert team will haul away your unwanted junk while taking extra care to protect your home or business.
Attention to Detail
Not only will we take the big stuff, but we’ll also sweep up any mess left over! We’ll make sure you’re 100% satisfied.
Once the job is complete, payment is quick and easy. We accept cash, checks, credit cards and debit cards.
Eco-Friendly & Responsible
As a local small business, part of our mission is to improve our communities. We do that by being eco-friendly and offering fast, affordable service.
- Heavy Lifting. You don’t have to lift a finger! We have the muscle and tools to handle anything.
- Service Areas. Our service area covers the Annapolis-DC Metro area.
- Full-Service. Don’t sweat the details! Let us do all the planning for you.
Our minimum charge is $126
4.5 Cubic Yard
9 Cubic Yard
13.5 Cubic Yard
18 Cubic Yard
5.0 out of 233 reviews
Anthony, Mike, and Trevor were professional, personable, and hard workers. They removed and cleaned up our junk in no time, and gave us a better price than their competitors. We’ll be calling the Junk Force team any time we need removal or hauling services in the future. Thanks from The Hills.BBill Hill
I was able to schedule my appointment from my phone and they had an opening the next business day. They came early, explained the fees, and removed an entire truck load of junk in less than 30 minutes. They were great!LLangley Sears
Prompt, friendly service at a reasonable price.KKimberly Morris
This was an excellent experience from start to finish. A friendly person answers the phone, provides info and makes your appointment. I called back a week later with more questions, got a recording to leave a message, which was returned promptly and my questions were answered. The day of my junk removal, three extremely nice, professional men arrived on time surveyed my job and gave me options based on the large amount of items I had to be hauled away. It was an extremely hot day, yet Trevor, Anthony and Mike worked tirelessly and efficiently. Asked me to double check to make sure they didn’t miss anything. I couldn’t have asked for a better outcome. I would hire Junk Force again without question and highly recommend them to my family and friends.CCynthia Smith
The guys where amazing. Cleared out what I needed from my garage quick and easy!AAdam Shuster
Great experience! Scheduling was prompt and courteous, providing me all pricing info over the phone. The guys gave me a courtesy call when they were 30 minutes out and arrived on time. Once at my home, the guys were pleasant and quick to finish the removal of the items. They were mindful of my home and completed removal of large items with no damage. Would highly recommend. Thankful I got stood up by College Hunks and found Junk Force instead! Thank you!!CChandra Winters
How was your experience?
Proud to Serve Our
We make the junk removal process simple and hassle-free!
- Quote. First, get in touch for a no-cost quote. Our prices are based on volume, so each quote is firm and inclusive. There are never any surprise charges!
- Work. We'll get started right away with your approval. Rest assured, we'll arrive with the tools we need to remove junk and keep your property protected.
- Haul. Finally, you're clutter-free! We'll haul away your junk to be sorted for donation and recycling. We only send junk for disposal as a last resort!