Need fast and affordable hoarder cleanup? Then you should get in touch with Junk Force, your local junk removal experts!
Hoarder Junk Removal
You shouldn’t keep a hoard of junk in your home. Not only can it provide pests with a hiding place, but it can have negative mental health benefits, too. The good news is that with our hoarder cleanouts, you don’t have to be at the mercy of junk.
Get Hoarder Help Fast
If you need our assistance as soon as possible, then you’ll be glad to know that we offer same-day and next-day appointments. Anything to best serve you!
- To contact us today, you should either book online or give us a phone call at 410-972-6225.
- After you schedule your appointment, you can expect us within a given 2-hour arrival window.
- Our full-service crew will be prepared to do all the work for you, from hauling to disposal.
- We are always friendly, and we never pass judgement on you or your hoard. We just clean it up.
Cost of Hoarder Cleanouts
Our pricing is always fair and always upfront. It’s not rocket science: you deserve a good price on the services you need!
- Volume-based. The amount of truck space your hoarded junk takes up determines what you’ll pay.
- Upfront. We’ll figure out this price ahead of time and tell it to you before we even begin our work.
- All-inclusive. Our quote includes any and all charges. We never assault you with hidden fees, period.
- Payments. When it’s time for us to settle up, you can pay using cash, a card, or a check.
Hoarded Junk Items We Take
More Items We Take
- Exercise Equipment
- Bagged Trash
- Boxes and Bins
- Play Equipment
How Hoarder Cleanouts Work
When we’re on our way for your appointment, we’ll give you a quick phone call. That way, you know we’re heading in your direction.
After we’ve taken a look at all the hoarded junk, we’ll give you our asking price for our services. Give us the go-ahead, and we’ll get to work.
Our crew hauls away all your junk, load after load, until it’s all gone. Where’d it all go? Into the back of our truck, of course!